Thursday, November 1, 2012

Go Go Goa Trip!


During this October Ist week, in my Office Annual Meet was organised in Goa. So In our Chennai office 21 peoples are went to Goa.

In Annual meet there was lot of Indoor and Outdoor games  are conducted in two days and I spent some time by visiting some places in Goa. I saw some beaches and lot of old Portuguese Churches and buildings during my visit.

At Conference Hall
Goa Beach
Goa Church
Church Inside View
Very Old Majorda Church 

Majorda Beach Resort
In Mumbai Airport 
In Goa we can see some motor cycle painted like a auto rickshaw colour (Black and Yellow) called Pilot Vehicle  We can hire this vehicle to Roam around Goa and they charge nominally.  I used this vehicle to roam around Goa and paid Rs.300. Lot of private buses are plying through places in Goa. Otherwise you have to use taxi for city Sight seen.
Portuguese style house in Goa
Portuguese style house in Goa

Majorda Beach

Majorda Beach 

At Majorda Bus

Goa is famous for Beaches, Old Portuguese Churches, Cashew and Wine called Fenny. Other than this nothing is there. This place is famous for tourists for taking rest in a good climate. The climate here in goa is very pleasant.



Visit my Tamil Blog: http://iniyaindiyavilravi.blogspot.in
Visit my Hindi Blog: http://merabharatmahan-mountabu.blogspot.in/


3 comments:

  1. This place is famous for tourists for taking rest in a good climate. The climate here in goa is very pleasant. goa travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realy this is very nice blog for Ltc Goa vacation
    packages
    to get cheap goa vacation tour packages from delhi visit website www.mansitravels.com and get tour packges in affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    skip bin hire near me
    skip bin hire rocklea

    ReplyDelete